Monday, November 28, 2005

before coffee

When my husband wakes up to find me on the computer, he will chuckle as he does every morning. "Why do you wake up so early?," in the most horrified voice. He gets a different answer every day, but it all boils down to peace. Dark room, warm coffee, free flowing tears that no one has to feel uncomfortable seeing (or me uncomfortable with them seeing), uninterrupted thoughts and prayers...it is the best. My precious night owl husband will always challenge that opinion. This is how I will satisfy his curiosity...I will blog. I woke around three am and told myself I would blog for Billy and Lillian, so they will know what this crazy lady does while they were sleeping. I don't write well, I spell worse and my use of the English language is humiliating. So far I can't figure out how to spell check. Here goes nothing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home