Friday, December 07, 2007

Out takes





I don't know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop; but it can't be more than the number of photos it takes to get a good shot of my kids. We settled on one, but there are many on the cutting room floor. Turns out, the ones that aren't worthy of a Christmas card are the ones I like the most. The goofy looks and silly poses are the true reflection of what's going on here.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger emmegab said...

ok, DYING to see the one that made the final cut, if these are OUTTAKES. Any one of these would go on my fridge in a heartbeat.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger View From Above said...

Hmm, I don't know. Number 2 & 3 seem like "intakes" to me. Nothing says the holidays quite like witnessing joy.

As always, beautiful photos of beautiful children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home