Thursday, August 28, 2008

Win, Lose, or Draw



It's no secret I throw in the parenting towel around 5:45 p.m. Come 6 o'clock, I've been known to surrender healthy meals, clean teeth and trimmed fingernails to all that is easy. If it weren't for the night owl with ear buds swooping in, we would never eat anything but pizza and Lily would have more than a handful of cavities.

That's why I am impressed with an impromptu game of Pictionary. While I hurry to get in my p.j.s and start counting down the minutes to bed; billows of laughter come from the front room. Who would come home from a long day at work and have the where-with-all to start such a thing with the 10 and under set of the neighborhood?

Billy would.

That is what makes him so darn cool.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Mike Stavlund said...

I've got the ear buds, and I'm developing some late-night habits, but I've got a long way to go to catch up to Billy.

Wow.

Dude.

Hat's off to him.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Mike Stavlund said...

Oh, and props to you for taking photos. That's not nothing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home