The year I turned 30
One year ago today, I promised myself that the year I turned 30 would be different. I would use this year to make the changes I have always longed for. I would take this opportunity to pursue all of the goals I had put off in my 20's and see to it that I would have no regrets in the sunrise of my 30's.
This year was different...but with only 19 hours left in this precious year of my life; I can say with certainty that not one of those heartfelt goals were accomplished. In the fifth hit of "snooze" this morning, I saw the last year in my mind and found a fair amount of disappointment.
Oh bother.
Here's hoping that the year I turn 31 bears more fruit than the last.

1 Comments:
Plus, you started this awesome blog, which is just beginning to change the world by spreading word of your wonder-working abilities far and wide.
Keep up the great work, and know that we have much love for you, sparksfly!
Post a Comment
<< Home