Sunday, January 21, 2007

I need a Hiro

Eating crow has never been so much fun.

I told him I wouldn't bail him out of jail if he got caught. I told him it was irresponsible to get so involved in a tv show. Then, he got the ho's hooked. Bit-torrent became a household name in the neighborhood and illegal copies were shifting from house to house like X at a nightclub. He said he was helping the tv network by introducing our friends and creating a new fan base.

I swore there weren't enough hours in the day to give these super-evolved-strangers my time.

OH

MY

GOSH

I

WAS

SOOOOOO

WRONG!!!

Eleven episodes in three days and I am a true junky. Dinner conversations revolve around what power you would choose...speculation about who will use their powers for good....and of course, did he really save the world by "saving the cheerleader?"

I may not be on the "list," but I would like to know who is. Maybe one of them can make me forget this ever happened...or bend time and space so I could see what happens next!

Don't call me Monday at 9:00. I am going to keep it legal and watch my new friends with the rest of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home