What I do when sleep escapes me and visits everyone else.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Quick Trip
If you are forced to take a spontaneous trip to the beach with a life-long friend, this is the crew you want with you. My hands are tied, I simply have to take my family for an unexpected get-away with an old friend....while making sandcastles and watching sunsets. If I must.
I am a 33 year old, full-time working mother of two. I am married to my highschool sweetheart. My sister lives next door to me. We all work together in the wedding business.
I suspect my daughter will want to know why she turned out the way she did--so I blog. Here's hoping she doesn't hate me for it.
1 Comments:
so 48 hours back, and i'm still waiting for your beach blog...do you have a job or something?!
Post a Comment
<< Home