Friday, December 02, 2005

Everybody's Everything

Few people have one (outside of the 49th block of Florida Ave).

If your kids have strange symptoms..you call her.

If you can't find the right ingredient..you call her.

If you need to vent the day's crisis...You call her.

If you can't find enough staff for the day's party..you call her.

If you are totally in the weeds to feed 500 people..you call her.

If you have the greatest story with no one to tell...you call her.

If you need someone to put your kids to bed (and few are willing to even try). She will. Happily, and with style.

If you need a shoulder to cry on...you get the idea.

She is everybody's everything and I would give you her number, but those who know her already have it and they are slowing the line.

My friend Shonda has pulled me out of so many trenches I am ashamed to say. Debt is hard to hold for this crazy working mom and I will always owe her more than I can offer. That, my friends, is Jesus. She walks, talks, and gives Jesus to everyone she knows (and many she doesn't).

Diamonds have nothing on this woman.

That's my T-shon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home