Sunday, January 22, 2006

Spelle Cheque

As sweetly as he could, Billy reminded me that my spelling is horrible, barbaric, at best. In the same breath he said he loves to read my blog, but secretly wants to go into each post and correct the spelling. I would be grateful for the favor. I cannot spell, despite the efforts of my elementary school teachers (my Dad was my teacher for two of those years and I think he is pretty grateful for his version of spellcheck, the dictionary).

In my defense the spell check inside my blog seems to have some sort of issue with my pop-up blockers and I can never find my glasses when I sit down to the computer.

That's all the defending of myself I will do for now. Thanks for being patient with me. I am sure my spelling deficiency is made up in some other form of intelligence.

FYI, I just fixed my spell check problem and the only word that came up on this post is "blog."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home