My little secret
Some of you might be wondering why I haven't listed any links to my favorite blogs. You may have thought that my technical delinquency has kept me from making that happen. I thought the same thing until I sat down and figured it out today.
No way am I posting my embarrassingly long list for the world to see. More importantly, all three of my friends who read this blog. So, its my little secret. My favorites list is best kept to myself. Otherwise you might really start to doubt my character. From the pastoral to the paparazzi; I am one well entertained lady. I have friends in cities and countries that don't know how much I care about them. Scary? I think so.
So, maybe one day I will come clean and introduce you to the scores of people I have enjoyed getting to know, but for now I am keeping them all to myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home