Birthday boy
Work and responsibility will prevent any sort of celebration today, but when I snuck out of my newly built, well designed and perfectly trimmed household this morning...I celebrated the birth of my husband. Sure, there are other things I am grateful for besides his impeccable handy-work; but, damn, that man is good at what he does!
The deal breaker, he knew I had to leave for work by 5:15, so he even set the coffee to brew an hour earlier than usual. The great sacrifice of course, is that by the time he gets up, the coffee pot will have turned itself off and he will wake to a perfectly luke warm pot of coffee. That's love, people.
If we did have the time and money to celebrate, I would definitely treat my sweetheart to a fine meal and a weekend away. No one deserves it more than him and as usual, he gets the short end of the stick.
So, here's hoping that he senses my gratitude all day long...not just for the rocking home and hot coffee, but all the other things that make me feel like celebrating him. It's a long list.
Happy day, babe.

2 Comments:
Happy Birthday!
Want to stay on my favorites????
:) T
Post a Comment
<< Home