No shirt, no shoes, no problem


I hesitate to publish these photos; knowing there is a chance that child services may come across this and flag me at negligent.
Fp asked if he could go outside and I suggested he get dressed and find his shoes.
"I can't find them anywhere!" he explains as he quickly scans the three feet in front of him to prove he has scoured the house for the clothes her personally took off.
I have two choices:
1. I can get up and find them for him.
2. Let him go outside and see how long he lasts.
A half hour later, I couldn't resist capturing my little adventurer in his Superman undies. The verdict is still out on whether I should have made him get dressed, but this image is one I won't soon forget.

1 Comments:
Kenny Chesney and Finn. What a duo. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home