How do you pack heart ache?
A late start, a flat tire, tired minds and bodies...the trip to DC feels familiar now. Landing at Park Place feels like home. We left amazing friends who are picking up our slack back home...and were welcomed by the open arms of even more when we arrived. If one must endure this kind of loss, it shouldn't happen without these folks. God must be pleased with his people and thier compassion.

1 Comments:
Ahhhh... perhaps words that should be accompanied with "And she was filled with the Holy Spirit."
Let's try this: "...and were welcomed by the open arms of even more when we arrived. If one must endure this kind of loss, it shouldn't happen without these folks. God must be pleased with his people and thier compassion. And she was filled with the Holy Spirit."
You vividly ushered the kingdom into my life this morning as I sit on the couch, wish I was in D.C. at the funeral with an amazing group of God's people, and I mourn.
And yet, I hear these words, "God must be pleased with his people and their compassion."
With the warmest of embrace to you and your family (from friends of Mike and Stacy in Michigan).
Randy & Kathy Buist
Post a Comment
<< Home