Saturday, August 05, 2006

Introducing.....



border="0" alt="" />


I want to write his name, his weight, the time he entered the world...but that is the great joy of his parents...something even a selfish blogger won't take from these incredibly photogenic people.

What I have to offer is my great love for his parents. Maybe I am silly? Overly sentimental, without a doubt....

But,

They became parents only hours ago and now all of us will benefit from their procreation.

If you have spent even a moment in their politics, their generosity, their joy; you would agree: the world became a better place at 10:26pm, August 4th 2006.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger Mike Stavlund said...

You are such a tease!

I'm dying here...

 
At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK you are making a hormonal new mom cry :)
Thanks Beck - we can't wait for you to meet Charlie!

Paige

 

Post a Comment

<< Home