Saturday, July 08, 2006







This child is so terrified to use an automatic flushing toilet, she will "hold it" indefinitely. It doesn't matter if she has downed three watered down cups of orange juice; she will not face the auto-flushing monster.

Imagine my surprise when she insisted on swimming through the cave alone. I wouldn't go near the spider infested, light deprived, potential python home.

This was the first time I saw her show courage and a sense of adventure. I have never been so proud. She may never win the Nobel peace prize, but she is my hero for life.

I don't care how cool she says it is, I am still not going in.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the life-jacket! :)
T

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger View From Above said...

I love the fearlessness of youth!

Go, Lily, go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home