Take me to the river





I can't wipe this dreamy look off my face and I hold my neighbors entirely responsible! I forgot how much fun there is to be had out there in the world of watersports. Sure I know they are the greatest next door neighbors ever...And that their new boat only added to their appeal; but man, those were good times.
As I propped my bruised and battered body (Lily, I promise that falling really is the best part) into bed last night...I looked over at my lobster of a husband and grinned through the pain. He returned the sentiment with a big smile and a heartfelt, "now, that was fun."
Now, alone in my office with a stack of unfinished business, feeling the healing benefits of advil; I am still enjoying a day well spent with my family and friends.

1 Comments:
Papa's got some guns! And a hardcore steely gaze!!
Post a Comment
<< Home