Sunday, August 20, 2006

Celebrity Sighting



In a former life I spent a great deal of time trying to track down the rich and famous. At that point in my life, my greatest conquest was dining two tables away from Madonna and Rupert Everett (shamelessly under-dressed in tank tops) at Tabla.

Years later; when I have lost touch with People magazine and all my favorite papparazi haunts....

He is on my front porch...with his wife...and spiked hair.

Just as my dad always said, "we all put our pants on one leg at a time."

2 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Mike Stavlund said...

I'll see eG's 'hee', and raise you a 'Hey!'.

How many other secret blogs are you hiding from us, FlyMom? Huh? We've spent all day looking at his cool view of the world, and are hungry for more.

You'd better not be holding out on us!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Trish Groe said...

what other blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home