Starstruck
I am not sure what makes me more sick:
Meeting my hero...or having said hero capture my family in photo. Will his careful eye notice how messy we are? Will he feel overwhelmed with our lack of beauty? Will his crafty eye be able to catch what I know every day? Will he notice my starstruck behavior? Can camera catch joy?
It's strange to admit how hard this is for us...but it's Daley Hake. I can do this.
We've given up birthdays and Christmas to make this happen. We can do this.
Now we take the journey to meet the great Daley Hake. Catch us if you can.
The Sparks

3 Comments:
holyfreakingcow! I'm so glad you guys are doing this!
Please tell Daley that I said hello (and don't worry about being starstruck. Everyone I know-- including me!-- is a little overwhelmed each and every time they see him. But it's all good, and Daley is a very humble guy.).
i have to say becky, after all this worry from you, im a little anxious to see daley's edits of your family. to bad we didn't get to meet. hope you guys had fun today.
AND?? SO?? what happened? I need details! I'm wearing out the 'refresh' button on your blog, waiting for a great report from your day. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home