Saturday, December 10, 2005

Oh Plastic wall, oh plastic wall, how lovely is your zipper!



If you haven't been by 4906 lately, you have missed the chance to see our fantastic garbage bag of a wall. Billy installed this structure to keep us from the dust of construction about six months ago. I thought that wall of blue tape and dirty black plastic meant immanent completion of the addition, but I am starting to think we may never see the other side.

Nevermind the slow pace of construction...I am saying a wall that is made of tape, a tarp and a well placed zipper is still there! You would not believe the traffic this zipper sees. The zipper on Finn's pj's see more up and down motion than our beloved wall and still; it has not failed us. I know someday we will think fondly of our plastic wall, but right now it represents a world of construction that we just can't seem to get to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home