Monday Morning Quarterback
I don't know where the last three weeks have gone, but I must have spent them well. I have worked very little and taken way too many pictures.
While I have quizzed my children every day for the last two weeks about what they are thankful for; no one has asked me. So, here's my list...growing every second I take a breath:
1. Week-long family vacations to kick off the holiday season.
2. Neighborhood co-op Thanksgiving cooking (you just have to live on the 49th block to enjoy this luxury).
3. The way my husband cuts and plates a turkey.
4. My daughter begging that we not eat the dead bird, and covering her face in disgust when we do.
5. Watching my son asked for more of my husband's mashed potatoes.
6. In-laws that treat me like "blood" or better.
7. Warm, sunny Thanksgivings
8. Old friend's from high school who spend the week with me and my family...and don't say a word about how crazy we all are.
9. The world of blogging that allows me to read, relate and share this.
10.My digital camera to help me remember it all.

1 Comments:
Glad you had a good T'giving. LOVE the beach pictures! Miss you guys.
Paige
Post a Comment
<< Home