Hi becky, Ruth Galpin here. just checking out your blogs and smiling at your beautiful children. it was wonderful to see you guys over christmas even if it was the briefest of briefs. even after these last two years i still miss having the sparks and you in my life. you are always a breath of fresh air! I hope to see you sooner than later. Tell Billy that Tom and I say hello. Ruth Hope
I am a 33 year old, full-time working mother of two. I am married to my highschool sweetheart. My sister lives next door to me. We all work together in the wedding business.
I suspect my daughter will want to know why she turned out the way she did--so I blog. Here's hoping she doesn't hate me for it.
4 Comments:
Hi becky,
Ruth Galpin here. just checking out your blogs and smiling at your beautiful children. it was wonderful to see you guys over christmas even if it was the briefest of briefs. even after these last two years i still miss having the sparks and you in my life. you are always a breath of fresh air!
I hope to see you sooner than later.
Tell Billy that Tom and I say hello.
Ruth Hope
I love your blog and experiencing your family and neighborhood. I so want to move there :-)!
This takes me back to my summer days. Everything is so uncomplicated when you're young. Thanks for the memories.
P.S. Lily and Finn are really growing!
I love, love, LOVE this one. (I wonder how much of that is because three of the children are mine, and they're in YOUR backyard....)
Post a Comment
<< Home