Should I be worried?
That I have thought more today about Meredith, Dr. Shepherd, Dr. Montgomery Shepherd, Izzie, Alex, George, Bailey, William George Bailey, Bailey's husband Tucker, the uptight lady surgeon, her live-in Preston, the poor bomb squad guy (may he rest in peace) than anyone else today?!
I give myself one show a week. One to own and to enjoy. This stuff is just killing me! I don't think I will make it to next Sunday without them.
I am sure there is a web-site for this show, but I dare not visit it and link to it. I dare not. I will not!
Seriously, I am worried.

3 Comments:
Hey, Christina loosened up! She said, "I love you" to Preston. So, to call her uptight, well, I just don't know. The only worry I have is that they may try to slip a re-run in on us! :) T-shon
I feel your pain. I bawled my eyes out Sunday night.
p.s. http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/
:)
T
Post a Comment
<< Home