For all the ho's I've loved before
I am not one of those people who takes offense in being tagged with a survey, but there are many that I have let go to the Land of Recyclebin. When T-Shon sends one out, I am up to the task. This lady has little time for such things and I am not going to leave her hangin'.
Don't worry, I haven't sent any out...
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40, a virtual miracle
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, and lots of 'em
3. What was the last film you saw in the theatre? Walk the Line
4. What is your favorite TV show at the moment? Grey's Anatomy
5. What is your favorite magazine? Domino
6. What did you have for breakfast? Fiber One
7. What is your middle name? Adams, but I dropped it for Paulsen when I got hitched
8. What is your favorite cuisine? Any food prepared well
9. What do you dislike? Never met a food I didn't like. okay, I don't order raw oysters, but I would eat them
10.What is favorite chips flavor? Anything cooked kettle style
11.What is you favorite cocktail? Mount Gay Rum and Tonic with two limes, served outside, preferably by a large body of water
12.What is your favorite CD at the moment? Just Because I'm a Woman, Dolly Parton Compilation
13.What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Honda Odyssey, with pride
14.Favorite sandwich? Anything warm, and must have lettuce and tomato at least
15.What characteristic do you despise? Most of my own
16.Favorite item of clothing? Clemson sweatshirt that I bought for $.25 at a yard sale in highschool
17.If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Anywhere they have filmed a Corona commercial
18.What color is your bathroom? Candy apple green, plus 7 years of dust
19.Favorite brand of clothing? I don't know about brand, but these days I only buy clothes where they have grocery carts
20.Last book you read? Night and Tales from the Scale
21. Where would you retire to? See above, Corona commercials will be fine
22.Favorite time of the day? 5:30-7:30 am
23.What was your most memorable birthday? 13, my first birthday party with boys and my first polo shirt. pink.
24.Where were you born? St, Louis, MO
25.Favorite sport to watch? Can't say that I have one, but I will watch anything if I know someone playing
26.Who do you expect to not send this back? Shonda, but she totally got me there, so I guess I would have to say Jennifer Hoss or Stacy
27.Person to send it first? N/A, but I know Paige would if I asked her to:)
28.What fabric detergent do you use? All Free and Clear
29.Coke or Pepsi? Doesn't matter
30.Are you a morning person or night? Morning, glorious morning
31.What is your shoe size? 8
32.Do you have any pets? dog, cat, dust bunnies
33.What did you want to be when you were little? Psychiatrist
34.What would you be if money were not a factor? Aerobics Instructor, but money isn't the only factor:)
35.How far will you send this email? n/a
36.What was your most memorable holiday? Christmas, 1992. when Billy decided he loved me back
37.What is your most marked characteristic? Good or bad? I suppose the first thing my friends would say is how uptight I am...and I would have to agree.
38.What is your idea of perfect happiness? The other side of heaven
39.Any news for family and friends? I got nothin'
40.What do you consider your greatest achievement? Surviving mental illness and Clinical Paranoia, but I really can't take the credit for that.
41.What is your greatest fear? Hurting someone's feelings accidentally, and or, being scantily clad in a public place.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home