Sunday, March 19, 2006

FP


Finn has a wonderful habit of declaring his love for me. It goes something like this:

Finn: Mom?
Mom: Yes, Finn?
Finn: Um, Mom, I wugh you.
Mom: I love you too Finny Pie.

I get this reminder no less than 20 times a day. I beg my kids to be quiet, but this is something I can never hear enough of.

While traveling in DC, friends and family were delighted to hear such sweet sentiment. Oh, the pride I feel when Finn goes public on what a great mom I am!

While changing Finn's diaper the other night, he found his harmonica under a pillow. He was so delighted to find this treasure and couldn't blow through it hard enough.

Once again, my mommy pride gets a swift kick in the knees:

Finn: Monica(harmonica)?
Harmonica: (no response)
Finn: Um, Monica (harmonica), I wugh you.
Harmonica: (no response but I am sure it would gloat if it could)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home