Friday, March 24, 2006

A thank you note

To whom it may concern,

From the bottom of my heart, weighed down with Pooh songs and Bible action music, I would like to thank you for the Curious George soundtrack. Whoever the cool guy was, sitting around that board room table on decision day; you have changed the quality of life for my family.

Not only does every track remind us of our precious George, but now we can all enjoy the car ride. No more arguing over mommy's music, Papa's NPR, or Lily's Princess soundtrack...We all jam to the same freakin' good sound of Jack Johnson.

With sincere appreciation,
My family

p.s. good call with Ben Harper...like icing on an already tasty cake

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger View From Above said...

Ah, Ben. I adore Ben. I just picked up his new one today. Color me happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home