Return to Park Place
Driving solo left me teary, but a couple of hours (and many photos) with my niece...and I feel solid again.
I miss my family, but what an honor to assist in this one. They make it seem like I am moving mountains, but really I am just watching and learning.
We just heard that Billy's grandfather's time here on earth will be ending within days, even hours. Our hearts are heavy and torn between two cities. The delicate balance of life seems too close in these dark days.
Still there is hope among us.

2 Comments:
Oh! MAN! We're all here and are ready to help with whatever we can. Again, Rei Rei, you can't get home fast enough...
T
Wow. I wish I had words of encouragement, but i'll just pray for the family. I just got your email, and it wouldn't let me reply--not sure if that's my email or yours acting up, but wanted you to know that I will definately be praying for you all.
pamela
Post a Comment
<< Home