Where do I start?
Hours after returning home, I have aquired such gains:
1. My niece and nephew have names (which I would give, but I feel their parents should have that joy before me).
2. My nephew, the fighter, has endured his first surgery and is in good care while he recovers.
3. I have lost a sister-in-law and gained a sister in the same person.
4. I have aquired a taste for agony and ecstacy...a gift I never knew.
5. I have been reminded, once again, of my extended family. There need not be blood or a family tree...my kindred spirits have carried us all on a blanket of prayer that we don't deserve or expect.
6. My husband, the mother's brother, in being a father; has become a better brother.
7. Girls like me who have lost hope in miracles...can change.
To the King, I give thanks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home